Corporate pensions - Final salary services
An end-to-end service with competitive charges and excellent service standards
Scottish Widows offers comprehensive actuarial and administration services for final salary pension schemes. Our dedicated, highly experienced team offers a competitive charging structure.
Find out more about:
Competitive charging structures
- No hidden costs: our charges are up-front and transparent.
- Our standard package includes professional actuarial, documentation and administration services.
Individually tailored service
- Our aim is to work in partnership with you.
- You pick and choose the services you want.
- Our actuarial and administration services are available whether or not you invest in our funds.
- Your scheme will have a dedicated team of professionals to administer and provide professional actuarial and documentation services.
- We have invested heavily to support our staff with effective systems.
Existing customer feedback
- We carry out regular customer surveys and act on what you tell us.
- We are happy to provide you with references from existing customers.
*Assuming pensions are paid directly from the fund by Scottish Widows.
These examples represent the annual charges for our standard administration package for a typical final salary pension scheme.
Please note that our standard package covers:
- Professional actuarial and documentation services.
- Day-to-day member administration.
- Preparation of scheme accounts
This includes services which many of our competitors quote for separately, such as:
- Production of the triennial valuation
- Drafting of the Trustees’ annual report and accounts
- Operating the Trustees’ cash account
An end to end service
Scottish Widows can offer a complete end to end service from restructuring the final salary scheme to setting up a replacement arrangement and transferring members’ benefits, following their consent. If you set up the replacement arrangement with us we can offer:
- A competitive product range
- A streamlined electronic set-up process
- A dedicated installation team
- A choice of internal and external funds
- Improved Transfer Value Analysis System(TVAS) proposition and dedicated transfer team
We have systematic processes, reporting and monitoring procedures in place to manage the wind-up of your scheme.
We are more than happy to work in conjunction with other professionals employed during the wind-up process, such as Solicitors, Independent Trustees and Financial Advisers.
For an illustration of our services and specific charges, please complete the online quotation form.