- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Life Cover
Critical Illness with Life Cover
Another benefit of our Protection for Life plan
Phone us now on 0845 608 0388* or Request a call back
It’s not something anyone likes to think about, but what would happen if you became ill and could no longer work? What would happen if you had to take time off to recover? How would you and your family cope financially? Critical Illness Cover can help. Contact us directly on 0845 608 0388*
- Critical Illness Cover pays out a cash sum if you’re diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses that we cover during the term of the policy.
- You can take out Critical Illness with Life Cover, which means you would also be covered should you die or be diagnosed with a terminal illness during the term of the policy.
- Children’s Critical Illness Cover is also included at no extra cost. Each of your children will have up to £25,000 of cover between the ages of 6 months and 21 years.
- You can use the Best Doctors service at no extra cost, giving you access to leading medical specialists for a second opinion.
Protection for Life is a flexible product that can easily adapt to meet your changing needs. Critical Illness Cover helps ensure that you and your family are financially protected if you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses that we cover during the term of your policy.
It could be one of the best decisions you ever make for your family.