- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Life Cover
Critical Illness with Life Cover
Another benefit of our Protection for Life plan
Phone us now on 0345 608 0388* or Request a call back
It’s not something anyone likes to think about, but what would happen if you became ill and could no longer work? What would happen if you had to take time off to recover? How would you and your family cope financially? Critical Illness Cover can help. Contact us directly on 0345 608 0388*
- Critical Illness Cover pays out a cash sum if you’re diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses that we cover during the term of the policy.
- You can take out Critical Illness with Life Cover, which means you would also be covered should you die or be diagnosed with a terminal illness during the term of the policy.
- Children’s Critical Illness Cover and Children's Life Cover is also included at no extra cost.
- You can use the Best Doctors service at no extra cost, giving you access to leading medical specialists for a second opinion.
- Dr Marius Barnard, world renowned heart surgeon, explains why he created critical illness cover.
Protection for Life is a flexible product that can be easily adapted to meet your changing protection needs. Critical Illness Cover helps ensure that you and your family are financially protected if you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses that we cover during the term of your policy.
- The policy has no cash-in value at any time.
- If you don’t pay your premiums on time your cover will stop, your benefit will end and you’ll get nothing back.
- The policy will end if we pay out the benefit amount but if the benefit amount has not been paid out by the end of the selected term, the policy will end and you’ll get nothing back.
- If the benefit is to cover a repayment mortgage, we will decrease the benefit amount each month assuming a fixed rate of interest of 10% a year. There may be insufficient funds to repay the loan if the interest rate on the mortgage exceeds 10% or the loan is increased or extended.