Stakeholder Pension illustration
To request an illustration please speak to a Scottish Widows Adviser on 0345 845 1004.
What income might I receive?
None of us can be certain about the future, but we can prepare for it. By answering a few simple questions and choosing the funds you would like your money to be invested in, you can get a rough idea of what income you could expect to receive when you take your benefits, if certain growth rates and other assumptions are met. This is called your personal illustration.
As well as income and a tax-free lump sum, you can take one or more pension encashments once you are age 55 (subject to restrictions which apply).
The retirement benefits you receive from your pension plan will depend upon a number of factors including the value of the plan when you decide to take your benefits, which isn't guaranteed and can go down as well as up. The value of your plan could fall below the amount(s) paid in.
It will help you find out:
- What income you might get when you take your benefits
- How much your tax-free lump sum might be
- What your payments could be
- What the plan charges will be
You can then decide to:
- Apply for a Stakeholder Pension based on your personal illustration
- Print out your illustration or have one sent by post
- Amend your personal illustration with new payments or selected pension date