Flexible Options Bond
The Flexible Options Bond (which is now closed to new business and top-ups) provided a way of investing a cash lump sum over the medium to long-term (at least 5 to 10 years) while giving the option to change where and how it is invested, tailoring the bond to suit your individual needs.
Flexible Options Bond benefits at a glance:
- Automatically qualify for loyalty bonus units, once your payment has been invested for 5 years
- Choose from a wide range of funds
- A clear charging structure
- Switch funds or take withdrawals
- Automatic life cover of 101% of the bond’s value on the day after we receive notification of death.
The value of your bond can fall as well as rise depending on investment performance (and currency exchange rates where a fund invests overseas) and it may fall below the amount paid in. This type of investment does not offer any guarantees.
If withdrawals are taken from your bond, they could be greater than any growth achieved and this could reduce the value to below the amount originally invested.
The Flexible Options Bond is designed to be a medium to long term investment.
Charges, limits and terms can change. Full terms and conditions are available from us on request. Please contact us for further information.